Saturday, April 16, 2005

yesterday I came home smelling of men's colonge.

Of course, if the reality were the same as the insinuation, I'd never blog about it.

Nevertheless, it is rather strange to smell someone else's scent on you, especially if it is male, and you most certainly haven't been at "extremely close quarters". (unless you're the odd guy friend of mine who tends to transfer scent just by hugging...for some odd reason)

The reality was that I finally went to the lab to catch up with all my pals, hugged way too many men who were way better dressed than I was and ended up with eau la male on me.

And I guess despite the recent rash of ex-stalkers and ex-admirers who pop up in the weirdest places at the weirdest times doing the weirdest things, I still enjoy some "decent" male attention. Does that making me an attention seeking whore? Maybe.

LISTENING TO: Michelle Branch's Hotel Paper album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home