Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I am so grateful for friends

MAN! I can't believe it!!!!

I love RenaissanceMan to itty bitty sqelchy welchy bits and smithereens.

He actually FedEx-ed my evil ads over to me. FEDEX-ed. I don't mean that as in cultural reference "express posted" my ads over, I mean, FEDEX-ed. On a fedex plane, with fedex delivery people making you sign fedex forms and if you're not there leaving lovely little messages twice a day FEDEX.

Just so I could get the evil ads in the quickest possible time. With his own money. and giving up his (much needed) sleep just so he could get to the post office asap ON A SATURDAY. (refer to recent post)

gosh I love him.

AHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so overcome. Thank you so much boy. You're the bestest and the coolest and the absolute sweetest. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home