Thursday, April 14, 2005

yesterday I was a headless chicken

honestly, I felt like I was quietly going crazy. Like all I really wanted to do was go the King Kong/Incredible Hulk route and just go ballistic, jump up and down yelling and screaming waving my arms around. Possibly break a few cups and saucers (very theraputic, I should have just booked myself into one of those restaurants that lets you break plates to show your satisfaction with the meal)

Of course, while this would look pretty scary on anyone else, on a puny 5"2 midget it'd just look plain ridiculous.

So what did I do? Why, what all evil villans in movies do of course. Internalise.

Internalise, internalise, internalise. and in my head was the incredible hulk doing all my plate smashing for me.

and to top it all off, I didn't even do my presentation in the end coz everyone ran overtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home