Sunday, April 17, 2005

right now ur feelin
* apathetic

because
* I'm in the middle of assignments

last thing you did before filling this out
* turned on my MOS Summer Chillout 2004 CD

because
* I was feeling sick of my mp3 collection.

the time you woke up today was
* can't remember.

because
* I have a horrible memory

the last thing you bought was
* soy milk

because
* I wanted to drink some

the last thing you did at school was
* sit in the computer lab

because
* I had work to do

the restaurant you hate most is
* L'Incontro

because
* it just plain sucks

the song you'd probably still like until the day you
die is?
* Fields of Gold by Sting

because
* it's a beautiful song

your plans for the weekend are
* obviously over

because
* it's 10.40pm on sunday night

the last time you got really frustrated was
* today

because
* I can't seem to do my work.

the last time you watched cartoons was
* when candice sent me some demented ones I really liked.

because
* she sent them to me

the last time you took a swim was
* too long ago

because
* it's too bloody far to find a 50m pool that doesn't make me wanna suffocate from airborne chlorine inhalation i.e. closest one is in Albert Park

the time you'll be sleeping today is
* no clue

because
* I must, I must, at least do SOME work

one thing that crossed your mind now
* I think I should skip to the next song. and that Rob Thomas' new songs rocks

because
* this song is getting on my nerves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home