Sunday, April 03, 2005

I went surfing round friendster

found a couple of friends whom I'm not sure remember me.

But who are so crazy, and leave the following testi(monial)s

INDIAN RHAPSODY

Naan, just killed a man

poppadom against his head

Had lime pickle now he's dead.

Naan, dinner's just begun

But now I'm gonna throw it all away.

Naan, ooh, ooh

Didn't mean to make you cry

If I'm not back from the loo by this time tomorrow

Curry on, curry on

Cause nothing really Madras.

Too late, my dinner's gone

Sends shivers down my spine

Bottom aching all the time

Goodbye onion bhaji,

I've got to go

Gotta leave you all behind and use the loo.

Naan, ooh, ooh

This dopiaza is so mild

I sometimes wish we'd never come here at all.

[guitar solo]

I see a little chicken tikka on the side

Rogan Josh, Rogan Josh,

pass the chutney made of mango

Vindaloo does nicely

Very very spicy Meat!

Byriani (Byriani) Byriani (Byriani) Byriani and a naan (A vindaloo loo loo loo)

I've eaten balti,
somebody help me
He's eaten balti,
get him to the lavatory

Stand well back

'Case the loo is quarantined...
Here it comes
There it goes
Technicolor yawn
I chund

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home