Friday, June 24, 2005

randomised II

  1. two nights ago I also accidentally on purpose bumped into some Scotchies.
  2. who were either on their way, or already stone rolicking drunk, or very very happy on pills
  3. they were the first scotchies I'd ever met since I've graduated
  4. they were also the first people I'd seen mixing alcohol and pills
  5. and they were also the first people I'd seen do pills in over a year
  6. I was very very amused
  7. they knew I was amused
  8. they said it was like it was a spectator sport, and I was the spectator
  9. they were right.
  10. I have a deep dark dirty secret
  11. I come from their sister school
  12. but I don't like to admit it
  13. and most people can't tell I come from their sister school because I don't act it
  14. I like this relative anonymynity
  15. Yesterday I spoke the most Singlish I've spoken in months
  16. my tongue now feels curled over and doubled up because it's been contorted in ways it's not used to
  17. I enjoyed speaking Singlish despite the little voice in my head laughing at my heinous attempts
  18. I don't know what to get for an Indian engagment present where I know both the bride and groom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home