Monday, June 13, 2005

nee hee hee hee hee hee

FINALLY caught up with gerri last night, (after at least a MONTH- DAMMIT) and found out she's watched Team America too.

Now THAT was really bad. Because I'd told WhiteTrash that I'd seen it already and we were making Kim Jong Il jokes all the way through, and now Gerri's joined the melee.

She walked straight in to work today and went "HERRO!" in that black-attitude/cool-girl kinda way and WhiteTrash promptly smacked coffee down on the table so hard it splashed everywhere.

Which paved the way to an entire day of Team America jokes (including FiloTom making sleazy takes on it). Well. At least we've moved on from Russell Peters jokes.

Went for dinner at the divine Regina's and one of the waitresses there decided to make a Max Brenner face in the latte foam. We took pics but because I have a Nokia and Nokia's aren't luddite friendly I can't show you. boo.

Song In My Head: Foo Fighters- Best of You (Drave Grohl possibly possesses the best windpipes of any drummer)

Listening to: Mandy Moore- The Way to my Heart

and yes, it makes for very discordant brainwaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home