Sunday, November 13, 2005

Me and My Makeup

Q. Did you used to raid your mother's beauty case when you were a little girl?

hmmm. yes

Q. When did you first start wearing makeup?

13. I was a lian wannabe, but also because I had such bad skin

Q. When did you first start a proper skincare routine?

since birth. My mother always made sure

Q. What was the first makeup item you bought with your own money?

foundation. Cover girl...about 6 shades too dark

Q. What is your most recent makeup purchase? When?

I don't remember....ohhhh. mac black eyeshadow. months ago

Q. What do you expect will be your next makeup purchase? When?

uh. no idea. possibly a decent blusher, a top up of my foundation, or some skincare whitening treatment thing, or maybe coloured contacts. yeah I'm vain

Q. What was the first skincare item you bought with your own money?

hmmm. ten 0 six alcohol based toner. disgusting stuff. left my skin in shreds.

Q. What is your most recent skincare purchase?

face wash. seba med. seems to work

Q. What do you expect will be your next skincare purchase? When?

moisturiser, or something related to moisturiser. or maybe imedeen radiance. I'm starting to get lines on my face

Q. What is your favourite type of makeup (one only)?

foundation. My lifesaver. it's more a neccessity than a want.

Q. As the previous question would have been so hard to answer with only one item, what's your second favourite type of makeup?

I don't have a second fave...concealer? powder?????

.Q. What is your favourite overall high-end makeup brand?

hmmm. prescriptives.

Q. What is your favourite overall low-end makeup brand?

loreal

Q. What is your favourite overall skincare brand?

aesop, estee lauder for the idealist, loreal, ginvera

. What are the 3 most common brands found in your makeup case?

MAC, tony and tina, loreal

Q. What are the 3 most common skincare brands found in your bathroom?

aesop, loreal, estee lauder...and cetaphil!!!

Q. Do you impulse purchase or do you test, compare and generally try before you buy?

never impulse buy. My skin's too sensitive

Q. How often do you buy a makeup item?

not often at all. some of the stuff (or most rather) is at least 1 year old

Q. Where do you usually buy your makeup?

David jones, priceline

Q. What is your biggest skincare/makeup extravagance?

oh. idealist refinisher. I use it only when my skin is absolutely DEAD. that and prescriptives flight cream. and if I ever buy imedeen, then that will take the cake

Q. Do you cleanse, tone and moisturise every night?

no toning. just cleanse and moisturise

Q. Do you ever go to bed with makeup on?

never ever. never have

Q. What has been your biggest makeup blunder?

taking photos. apparently something in some of my makeup makes me look like darg queen when photographed

Q. What has been your biggest makeup triumph?

foundation that looks like skin

Q. Do you think your interest/obsession with cosmetics and skincare ever cease?

nope. me= fashion whore