Tuesday, October 11, 2005

now for me to say something about what I think

I feel like SHITE.

I can't describe it. I just feel like SHITE. like wrist-slittingly shite. like I haven't felt in a long time.

I'm just cranky, and grumpy. and all I want to do is be LEFT ALONE.

just let me go hole up in a cavern somwhere, curl up in an oversized couch with a book, blast some music, and leave me like that, in my own private bliss. a few days.

but nooooooooooooo. the world won't leave me alone.

I just am not in the mood for emotional people. clingy, angry, spiteful people.

sure I'm being a narccissistic callous bitch. But all I'm asking for is a little time out. gawd. just because YOU can't be alone.

see what I mean? that above statement was totally unwarranted.

bah. I'm going to curl up and read for a few minutes. a few minutes of reprieve before life drop kicks me.

***

I don't know where I'm going to find it, but all I want is a hug. A physical hug. no questions asked about WHY. Who, how, what, when, WHATEVER. I just want a hug. no questions.